Hello dear Amigurumi Followers
Today we share one free amigurumi crochet pattern again for you. As you know we share new amigurumi free patterns every day. The main crochets are amigurumi gazelles, amigurumi bears, amigurumi pola, amigurumi pandas, amigurumi penguins, amigurumi giraffes, amigurumi llama, amigurumi pigs, amigurumi bunny, amigurumi clowns, amigurumi lambs, amigurumi bees, amigurumi unicorns, amigurumi dolls, amigurumi foxes, amigurumi penguins, amigurumi dinosaurs, amigurumi elephants, amigurumi hippos, amigurumi monkeys, amigurumi cats, amigurumi dogs and more …
Todays daily new amigurumi free crochet pattern is amigurumi spiderman
I want to give you some informations about this pattern ;
If you enjoy making amigurumi, here I share this easy and free amigurumi pattern for you for free. Your kids will love these toys.
MR Magic Ring
Sl st slip stitch
Sc single crochet
Hdc half double crochet
Dc double crochet
Tr (or trc) triple (or treble) crochet
Inc increase (Add one or more stitches.)
Dec decrease (Eliminate one or more stitches.)
Turn Turn your work so you can work back for the next row.
Join Join two stitches together; usually done by working a slip stitch in the top of the next stitch.
Rep repeat (Do it again.)
Ingredients needed for spiderman recipe,
The red and blue amugurumi rope used in the description of the spider-man rope snowball brand is used. You can use a 12 mm eye for the symbol on the chest, white fine felt for the eye, ethamine, sewing thread, crochet, stitch markers, wire for the neck to stand upright or something else. These are the materials that we will use bead fiber to fill in, friends. Now, let’s move on to our recipe.
We start our Spider-Man recipe with head-making.
1) Row: Magic circle into 6 sc .
2) Row: in every loop inc. Total 12 sc.
3) Row: 1 sc, 1 inc total 18 sc
4) Row: 2 sc, 1 inc total 24 sc
5) Row: 3 sc, 1 inc total 30 sc
6) Row: 4 sc, 1 inc total 36 sc
7) Row: 5 sc, 1 inc total 42 sc
8) Row: 6 sc, 1 inc total 48 sc
9) Row: 7 sc, 1 inc total 54 sc
10) Row: 8 sc, 1 inc total 60 sc
11…19) Rows: 60 sc.
20) Row: 8 sc, 1 dec total 54 sc
21) Row: 7 sc, 1 dec total 48 sc
22) Row: 6 sc, 1 dec total 42 sc
23) Row: 5 sc, 1 dec total 36 sc
24) Row: 4 sc, 1 dec total 30 sc
25) Row: 3 sc, 1 dec total 24 sc
26) Row: 2 sc, 1 dec total 18 sc
27) Row: 1 sc, 1 dec total 12 sc
Head knitting is over, don’t forget to fill it with staple fibers arkadaşlar Cut the rope a little longer and finish it.
Foot Recipe (Bot)
In this section, we go to the foot section of the spiderman recipe, that is, the construction of boots.
We start by pulling 11 chains.
1) Row: 9 sc, 2 inc, 9 sc total 20 sc it will be,
move to the next row.
2) Row: 2 inc, 7 sc, 2 inc, 2 inc, 2 inc, 2 inc, 7 sc, 2 inc
3) Row: 2 inc, 2 inc, 9 sc, 2 inc, 2 inc, 2 inc, 2 inc, 9 sc, 2 inc, 2 inc,
4) Row: 34 sc.
5) Row: 34 sc
6) Row: 34 sc
7) Row: 34 sc
8) Row: 34 sc
9) Row: 13 sc, 1 dec, 1 dec, 1 dec, 1 dec, 13 sc
10) Row: 9 sc, 1 dec, 1 dec, 1 dec, 1 dec, 1 dec, 1 dec, 9 sc
11) Row: 7 sc, 1 dec, 1 dec, 1 dec, 1 dec, 1 dec, 7 sc
12) Row: We’re going to the blue rope. Knit this sequence in the form of BLO 19 sc.
13) Row: 8 sc, 1 dec, 1 dec, 7 sc
14) Row: 17 sc
15) Row: 8 sc, 1 dec, 7 sc start to fill the tile with fiber while it becomes difficult to fill as the leg narrows.
16) Row: with 37) Row: Knit 16 sc in these rows included.
Note: To give a blue scottish boot shape that we have changed from red rope to blue, weave 8 loops by giving the loops from the front.
The other leg will be knitted in the same way. Do not break the rope after the second leg knitting will be done joining the two legs.
Spiderman recipe with arm.
We are making magic ring with red rope.
1) Row: 6 sc .
2) Row: in every loop inc. total 12 sc
3) Row: 2 sc, inc 16sc.
4) Row: 16 sc
5) Row: 16 sc
6) Row: 5 sc, 1 popcorn will be made for finger shape (will sink 5 times in the same hole), 10 sc. total 16 sc.
7) Row: 16 sc
8) Row: 16 sc
9) Row: 2 sc, dec total 12sc.
10) Row: 4 sc, dec, total 10 sc.
Fill with fiber.
11 … 15) Rows: 10 sc.
16) Row: Switch to blue rope. 16 … 24) Rows: Knit up to 10 sc. Continue filling the lever from time to time.
25) Row: Switch to red rope. Knit 10 sc.
26) Row: 10 sc
27) Row: 10 sc
28) Row: 10 sc
29) Row: knit in the form of 3 sc, dec. Knit 8 sc and finish the handle. Knit the other arm in the same way.
The arms are over, it’s time for the body of the spider man recipe.
1) Row: Connect the legs with sc by pulling 1 chain. 7 sc, inc, 8 sc, inc, 7 sc, inc, 8 sc, inc total will be 38 sc.
2) Row: Knit a total of 40 sc by increasing one on the sides.
3) Row: 8) Row: s knit 40 sc.
9) Row: switch to red color. Weave a total of 40x by sinking one hole in each hole.
10) Row: Make one dec on each side. total 38 sc.
11) Row: 38 sc.
12) Row: knit 36 sc by making one dec on each side.
13) Row: 36 sc
14) Row: 36 sc
15) Row: knit 34 sc by making a dec on the sides.
16) Row: 34 sc
17) Row: 34 sc
18) Row: weave 32 sc by making one dec on each side.
19) Row: 32 sc
20) Row: knit 30 sc by making one dec on each side.
21) Row: 30 sc
22) Row: weave 28 sc by making one dec on the sides.
23) Row: 28 sc
24) Row: Add both arms to the sides with the fingers in the same direction, knitting the arm with 3 scsi to the body. Then continue to knit straight knitting so that the other side of the number of the other arm in the same way. So make sure that the arm is attached proportionally to the body. The total will be 28 sc.
25) Row: 28 sc
26) Row: make one dec with the arms on top. total 26 sc.
27) Row: When we get there, we’ll put a 12-mm eye on the spider emblem. 5) Row: Counting from the top.
28) Row: knit a total of 20 sc, subtracting 2 sc, dec.
29) Row: Start filling with fiber. Meanwhile, we make a total of 15 sc by making 2 sc, dec, dec.
30) Row: 3 sc, dec, weave a total of 12sc.
31) Row: 12 sc
32) Row: 12 sc
Finish the body by cutting the rope a little longer to sew. before joining the body with the head, do not forget to put a thick cable so that the head does not move left or right.
More Amigurumi Spiderman Ideas: